| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cape Mele in February is a little cool at 9.25 °C (48.65 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 5.5 °C (9.9 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat dry. Just 72.9mm (2.9in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:48 long and the longest day is 11:02 long with an average length of 10:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Cape Mele February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Cape Mele, Italy
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Cape Mele: