| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cape Mele in January is a little cool at 9.1 °C (48.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.6 °C (52.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.6 °C (43.9 °F).
- In January the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat dry. Just 71mm (2.8in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 8:57 long and the longest day is 9:45 long with an average length of 9:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Cape Mele January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Cape Mele, Italy
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Cape Mele: