| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cape Mele in July is fairly hot at 23.15 °C (73.67 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.4 °C (79.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.9 °C (67.8 °F).
- In July the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in July is droughty. A feeble 11.9mm (0.5in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 14:38 long and the longest day is 15:25 long with an average length of 15:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Cape Mele July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Cape Mele, Italy
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Cape Mele: