| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cape Mele in November is mild at 12.7 °C (54.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.3 °C (59.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.1 °C (50.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 5.2 °C (9.4 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry. Only 69.8mm (2.7in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 9:08 long and the longest day is 10:08 long with an average length of 9:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Cape Mele November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Cape Mele, Italy
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Cape Mele: